CPI Conference: Only 3 Days Remaining to Reserve a Place
The deadline for taking bookings for this year’s CPI Biennial Health, Safety and Industry Conference will be close of play on Tuesday 2 July.
With around 200 delegates already attending, and with so many diverse and interesting industry topics to choose from, this year’s conference is one that you wouldn’t want to miss…!!
- Leadership, engagement and collaboration
- Work-related stress, health and wellbeing
- Vehicle, material movement and storage stability
- Labour | Skills | Diversity
- Environmental Permitting
- Paper & Board in Food Contact
- Recyclability & Extended Producer Responsibility
- Supply Chain
- Energy efficiency in a bio-based economy
Several sessions are offering the opportunity to actively engage with influential speakers, and this year’s conference will be of interest not only to health and safety practitioners, but to everyone at all operational levels, and we encourage all Members to promote the conference within your organisations, and come and join so many of your colleagues from across the industry.
The full conference programme and session options are available here.
For further information and a booking form visit https://paper.org.uk/biennial/