CPI Announces Free Brexit Readiness Events
As a No Deal Brexit becomes a greater and greater possibility, businesses are increasingly asking what they can do to manage the risks to their operations that No Deal could cause.
The Confederation of Paper Industries (CPI) is pleased to announce that is has received Government support to hold two Brexit Readiness Events in advance of the 31st October Brexit deadline. The events will take place on:
- Tuesday 22nd October from 10am to 1pm
Stoneleigh/Warwick Room, Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2LD
- Thursday 24th October from 10am to 1pm
Wanderers Suite, Bolton Whites Hotel, University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton, Greater Manchester BL6 6SF
These events will focus on giving the UK’s Paper-based Industries the latest information on the preparations to take to manage the potential impacts of a No Deal Brexit. They will enable you to consider the risks of No Deal and to decide what actions to take to support the continuity of your business in the coming weeks. There will be speakers from CPI, BEIS and TLT Solicitors, as well as a panel discussion on No Deal management challenges.
These events are free, but places are limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to reserve a place NOW.
Note to Editors:
- CPI is the leading trade association representing the UK’s Paper-based Industries, comprising paper and board manufacturers and converters, corrugated packaging producers, makers of soft tissue papers, and collectors of paper for recycling.
- CPI represents an industry with an aggregate annual turnover of £11.5 billion, with 56,000 direct and a further 86,000 indirect employees.
- CPI has received funding for these events from BEIS as part of a consortium led by the Food and Drink Federation.
- CPI is working with other associations, including the Paper Industry Technology Association, BPIF Cartons, the Sheet Plant Association, the Wood Panel Industries Federation, the Energy Intensive Users Group and the Trade Association Forum to ensure a widespread distribution on Brexit Readiness information.
For further information contact:
Andrew Large, Director General, CPI on 01793 889601 or email@example.com
Emma Punchard, Director of Membership Services on 01793 889609 or firstname.lastname@example.org