CPI is Recruiting for a Communications and Marketing Officer
CPI has an exciting opportunity for a Communications and Marketing Officer to join the team to support the marketing and delivery of key industry activities to members and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will prepare and issue press releases, assist with the organisation and marketing of industry events, CPI publications, and the promotion of Papercycle (an online recyclability assessment tool). They will also manage CPI’s social media channels and provide support with website maintenance.
Location: The position is home-based, with some UK travel.
Salary: £27,500 per annum plus benefits
Reporting to: Director of Communications
- Assist in the delivery and marketing of CPI events, both online and in person
- Assists in the delivery and marketing of the Paper Industry Gold Awards
- Assist in the drafting and publication of all of CPI’s suite of publications
- Assist in the marketing and administration of Papercycle
- Any other tasks as reasonably required by the Director of Communications
- Utilise social media channels to publicise the work of CPI and support appropriate initiatives from members and other aligned bodies
- Assist in maintaining CPI and Papercycle websites
- Monitor news media and government sources for relevant information to share with CPI colleagues
- Support CPI colleagues through the preparation and/or checking of presentations, articles and marketing materials
Our Ideal Candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a communications and marketing role.
- Highly organised, disciplined and professional with the ability to work accurately to demanding timeframes
- Articulate, confident and tenacious with the ability to self-manage and act on one's own initiative and identify personal goals
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
To apply, please send your CV and a one-page cover letter to [email protected].
Deadline for applications
Friday 10 November 2023. We are reviewing job applications on an ongoing basis and strongly encourage you to submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.